I really hate change......

So for the handful of you that don't know I’m transferring jobs staying with wells Fargo but moving to a different location.
I’ve known this time would come but honestly I didn't think I’d ever see it. My last day at my branch is just two days away. And then it's a new start.
Leaving Glendale for Claremont. leaving my comfort zone, great friends, an awesome boss and service manager, and going to a place where I know like one person, and have no idea what to expect.
A part of me is just waiting for it to really hit me, for the tears to flow and the big softy deep inside of me to show up. But I keep trying to hold it in. letting a few tears fall here and there when I really don't want them too and trying to pretend like this wont change anything. Even though it's going to change everything.
I'm not used to leaving on good terms, to having people who are going to miss me.
I’m used to leaving because I need out, because I’ve done all I can and have to try something else.
This is going to prove a challenge; I can't go back even though a part of me doesn't want to leave. I can't let myself stay in my comfort zone, because if I do I’m never moving forward.
Because the worst thing I can do is be the person I don't like the one who makes her place, and never moves, forces others to change and doesn't move forward.
That’s just not me.
I need forward motion
I need change
I need this chance to be the best.
I need this chance to prove to myself and others that I can do anything I put my mind to by my self.

I’m going in without a net.
Wish me luck...
-Virg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into Each Life a little Rain must Fall

midterms loom over our hero

life on rails