a night in the dark
So the power company decided to turn my small town off last night from 10pm to 5:30am a full 7 hours of darkness. The time in the dark made this insomniac wonder what people did before TV , radio, computers, and the Internet . Was reading by candlelight all that appealing? Or was this why birthrates were so much higher before electricity Somehow I doubt it the former... In other news my weekend was yep you guessed it uneventful. A couple hours at work on Saturday fallowed by sushi with my family then an evening of dinner drinking and darts in the OC and for a little bonus getting pulled over at midnight after leaving the bar without getting a ticket. Sunday was breakfast at Fullerton and sleeping for the rest of my lazy Sunday one day I'll have a productive weekend but for now... My weekdays are so busy that I think I'm allowed a few lazy days between Friday night and Monday morning. And on that note as it is now officially Monday and our hero sits in an overly crowded tr...
Comments