A rant to the universe

Can I please get thrown a freaking bone here in the love department. I'm not an ugly girl, hell I have big boobs, and i like sports. I don't have a mile long list of ex's or 6 kids from 5 dads. I've never been on reality TV, and i have no desire to have a sugar daddy. I'm not asking for a ton, just a geeky cute guy who loves hockey and beer w/o any weird issues i.e. momma or baby momma. Someone smart funny who knows what it means to be a man without being a jackass. Someone who can laugh at the stupidity of life without being malicious about it. Someone who can look at you and see not perfection but what is perfect for them. I don't want prince charming he usually ends up looking for his own prince but I'm just so sick of the wrong guy finding me and the right one completely missing me.  So if you exist Mr. Wonderful do a girl a favor and give her some hope because the tools and fools of society are really starting to weigh her down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a night in the dark

Last day of a journey

twas the night before comic con