My Greatest Fear

Da na da na da na da na da na


Okay so I was stuck at the dentist for a little over an hour getting the worlds biggest cavity filled today. It was long painful and it means that i'll spend the rest of the day trying to get used to the filling.

In other news I'll be leaving for Silverchair in like an hour and 20 minutes. I can't wait i get to see The Best Band On Earth perform live!!!! I am so Happy I don't even Care that My teeth are killing me or that i need to fix my hair and deal with Down Town LA Traffic. all that matters is the Music. K well I better go the flat iron is a calling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into Each Life a little Rain must Fall

midterms loom over our hero

life on rails