I have a habit of losing myself
I miss writing. I miss feeling like my words matter. feeling like my voice actually matter. i miss knowing who i am and why i exist. I miss me.
I've spent just shy of 9 months trying to find my place and missing the mark each time.
maybe someday i'll know my purpose my place and my cause but for now lost confusing and searching works for me.
the sad thing is that the closer i get to other peoples goals for me the further i fall from my own path.
maybe someday i'll find my way back to myself.
I've spent just shy of 9 months trying to find my place and missing the mark each time.
maybe someday i'll know my purpose my place and my cause but for now lost confusing and searching works for me.
the sad thing is that the closer i get to other peoples goals for me the further i fall from my own path.
maybe someday i'll find my way back to myself.
Comments