fortune cookie says

"you will become an accomplished writer."

I have to wonder, do cookies really know who they are going to end up with and if so does that mean that my cookie is trying to tell me to get off my butt and get back to my career of choice instead of the one i fell into. here is hoping the cookie says yes.

News in notes:
* I got my hotel for coachella.
* I am seeing everclear friday
* I got tickets for silverchair for next month
* I've worked the last 5 days in a row and will be working another 2 before i have any time off
*I got to see Crystal today for the first time in weeks and plan out a trip on pch for the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into Each Life a little Rain must Fall

midterms loom over our hero

life on rails