it's 6:38am
See The world needs to recognize just how awsome a sister i truly am, on my day off i chose to wake up at 4:40am get dressed and drive my sister and her friend to the trainstation in fullerton to catch a train to San Francisco. now at 6:38am I'm home awake and have no ability to go to sleep so I blame my sister for my renewed use of my gym pass. thanks sis.
I forced Nick to apply for a second job yesterday and got him a 30 day free gym pass to 24 hour fitness so basically i'm the greatest friend ever as i have set one of this years resolutions as "Making people i care about change there lives for the better." and dear Nick is my first victim. Well time to get moving again gotta put on the sports bra and sneakers and head to the gym. I shall report more later.
-Miss. Virginia
I forced Nick to apply for a second job yesterday and got him a 30 day free gym pass to 24 hour fitness so basically i'm the greatest friend ever as i have set one of this years resolutions as "Making people i care about change there lives for the better." and dear Nick is my first victim. Well time to get moving again gotta put on the sports bra and sneakers and head to the gym. I shall report more later.
-Miss. Virginia
Comments