dum da dum dum
So as our hero reaches the end of the mountain of new material and takes her last practice quiz the small weight on her chest is finally lifted. But as she feels the moment tranquility and takes her first deep breath in 4 weeks... the powers of the universe join forces to place an even larger stone atop our hero. Thrown off balance and ex hosted she pushes on as her next mountain appears before her.
Final exams.
Today was a day of yep you guessed it studying as I will be taking my first final exam first thing tomorrow morning. The test couldn't come at a more unwelcome time leaving me worried if I've retained any of this information. On a light but still dim side I'll begin my week cram course Monday which will place me back in down town but at least in a more comfortable outfit. And that will quickly be fallowed by 3 more days of exams before the great, the powerful, the all knowing, all encompassing series 7's!!! Dum dum dum.
If you don't catch a pattern I'm being test to oblivion but I'll make it I have to if not for my own peace of mind then for the amazing friend family and loyal readers who have taken this craptastic journey with me.
So wish us luck dear readers
Our tired hero
Final exams.
Today was a day of yep you guessed it studying as I will be taking my first final exam first thing tomorrow morning. The test couldn't come at a more unwelcome time leaving me worried if I've retained any of this information. On a light but still dim side I'll begin my week cram course Monday which will place me back in down town but at least in a more comfortable outfit. And that will quickly be fallowed by 3 more days of exams before the great, the powerful, the all knowing, all encompassing series 7's!!! Dum dum dum.
If you don't catch a pattern I'm being test to oblivion but I'll make it I have to if not for my own peace of mind then for the amazing friend family and loyal readers who have taken this craptastic journey with me.
So wish us luck dear readers
Our tired hero
Comments