just a few more hurdles
I was never a fan of track. But really what kind of person takes joy in having obstacles placed in there path as they run to reach a destination? Maybe that's why the universe takes such joy in placing hurdles in our path. For me they are in the shape of stocks bonds and options. They take the form of heavy information drenched books. Employers, family, friends, coworkers, and rivals all expecting me to pass while silently wondering what it will look like when I fall on my face.... Or maybe that's just my imagination. But either way life seems to be after me at the moment trying to catch me off guard and placing yet another obstacle in my path.
I swear sometimes I can hear the faiths talking about me.
"Now I know this information isn't difficult enough to grasp and the fact that she has a learning disorder which makes this just that much more confusing for her to grasp...so what can we do to throw her a real curve ball?... I know let's give her a flu to make it even harder for her to see straight and concentrate!" Insert evil laughter.
OK so maybe the faiths aren't ganging up against me but it sure feels that way when your a full day behind and have finals looming just 2 days away. And while I am more worried about the actual exam then the test I'll be taking Friday I'd really just like to catch a break... You hear that faiths?
Either way life goes on and I seem to keep on running. Now if I could just get these hurdles out of my way.
Later readers
Your really tired Hero
I swear sometimes I can hear the faiths talking about me.
"Now I know this information isn't difficult enough to grasp and the fact that she has a learning disorder which makes this just that much more confusing for her to grasp...so what can we do to throw her a real curve ball?... I know let's give her a flu to make it even harder for her to see straight and concentrate!" Insert evil laughter.
OK so maybe the faiths aren't ganging up against me but it sure feels that way when your a full day behind and have finals looming just 2 days away. And while I am more worried about the actual exam then the test I'll be taking Friday I'd really just like to catch a break... You hear that faiths?
Either way life goes on and I seem to keep on running. Now if I could just get these hurdles out of my way.
Later readers
Your really tired Hero
Comments