suddenly a c is better then sliced bread
So I passed my midterm with a 72 no less. Which for those of you keeping track is 12 percent above what I needed not to get booted out of this program.
I honestly thought I had done far worse in comprehending all this nonsense but apparently I do understand it.
And to commemorate this wondrous day I have decided to simply do as much unproductive stuff as possible starting with catching the early bus the early train and finding the time for a much needed shower before going to the happiest place on earth.
In UN related news they are filming the new Robert Downy and Jamie Fox movie by my work. Thus we have a very busy city enjoying yet another film crew. so ya to another movie I won't be seeing. Well till we speak again readers,
Our hero
I honestly thought I had done far worse in comprehending all this nonsense but apparently I do understand it.
And to commemorate this wondrous day I have decided to simply do as much unproductive stuff as possible starting with catching the early bus the early train and finding the time for a much needed shower before going to the happiest place on earth.
In UN related news they are filming the new Robert Downy and Jamie Fox movie by my work. Thus we have a very busy city enjoying yet another film crew. so ya to another movie I won't be seeing. Well till we speak again readers,
Our hero
Comments