trip down memory lane
I've always been the kind of person who likes to keep things separate, friends, family, work, past. in the nearly 3 years I've been working for the bank I've never even fathomed working in my home town. i had made an actual point of keeping work and my past separate knowing that by transferring to my local branch I'd be forced to face the people and things that made me so damb angry for all those years. but with my most recent transfer my past and present have been placed within blocks of each other. and i am once again dealing with the past and trying to remember why i worked so hard to leave it behind. part of what makes me who i am is this little town and i know that i have to face my demon one at a time if i'm ever going to move past my past.
so maybe this move will be a blessing, doubt it but here is hoping i gain something from all this.
later readers
so maybe this move will be a blessing, doubt it but here is hoping i gain something from all this.
later readers
Comments